Plugtech DC-M03 Micro USB Cable Charging & Data Sync Cable – Black for all types of smartphones and other devices
supporting micro USB port. Up to 2.4A charging speed depends upon the adapter and mobile phone. Proudly Make in India
- PROUDLY MAKE IN INDIA: Plugtech Cables are 100% Manufactured in India with the highest precision and quality in mind. Make In India
- COMPATIBLE WITH: Android and Windows phones, tablets, and many other Micro USB devices including PS4/Kindle/Xbox/PS Vita/Nintendo DS/Bluetooth speakers/cameras/camcorders/games consoles/printers, etc.
- FAST CHARGE & SYNC: Maximum charging speed up to 2.4A-charges faster than most standard cables. Great performance ensures your devices sync & charge simultaneously with up to 480Mb/s transferring speed.
- Universal Support: Designed to connect micro-USB devices including smartphone to a USB charger or USB Port
- Made with high quality, extra-thick solid copper wire for faster charge & data transmission. Allows you to connect the smartphone to a laptop/PC in order to charge & sync/exchange data simultaneously.
- Strong & Tangle-Free Design: Made up of premium quality material. Strong TPE Material with soft unbreakable cable made of environment-friendly TPE material, not easy to be broken.
- Country of Origin: India
- Warranty: Our all products come with 6 Months Worry-Free Carry In Warranty for Manufacturing Defects. For any warranty-related query please raise a support ticket for a better and faster replacement experience. If you still have any queries please be free to get in touch with us on our customer care no. +91-9824082820 or email us at [email protected] M03 Micro USB Cable supports charging and sync for all types of devices like Vivo, Oppo, Realme, Xiaomi, Samsung, ikall, and so on. Request you to please check the below unboxing video for a better understanding of the product.
What is Micro-USB?
The micro-USB connector is very small and it let manufacturers produce slimmer devices. Micro-USB was widely adopted but is quickly being left behind. That said, some ultra-affordable smartphones even now come with micro-USB ports. You might find micro-USB ports on certain accessories like Bluetooth speakers, wireless earphones, smartwatch charging stands, and more as well.
Difference Between USB Type-C vs Micro USB
Micro USB established itself as an industry standard, and now most devices use the micro USB 2.0. One limitation it has, however, is that it plugs right in only one way. If you don’t plug it correctly, it won’t work.
USB-C is slated to take over micro USBs as major smartphone brands now utilize USB Type-C as their ports.
Type-C looks a bit bigger than its micro counterpart. Yet what draws manufacturers in are the advantages it brings to the table.
Here are the benefits of USB Type-C:
- It has an oblong reversible shape that allows users to plug it in either way. It’ll work no matter which side your plugin.
- To ensure fast charge, it uses the data transfer speeds of USB 2.0, USB 3.0, and USB 3.1.
USB Type-C has a “one-size-fits-all” design, meaning it can replace the connector cables that common gadgets and peripherals currently use. These include smartphones, laptops, cameras, game controllers, printers, and HDMI, among others.
It’s certainly fit to eventually replace the limited micro USB cables with its double-ended connector cables.
Micro USBs might be getting replaced in newer devices and electronics, but they’re still very much in use today as it was an industry standard at one point. When purchasing a micro USB cable, remember the things you have to consider so you can choose the best value for your money.
We hope this guide has helped you understand more about micro USBs and micro USB cables.